Friday, December 20, 2013

The Need to Express Myself

I'm not really sure why I feel the need, but sometimes I really want to speak out, so that's why I'm going to start doing some blogging again. The biggest difference will probably be that, when I was blogging before, I more or less stayed within the realm of my nature photography and related subjects. We'll almost certainly see some of that, too, but I am also going to tackle other things. Some of it my not make people happy, but if something I have to say hits you the wrong way, keep reading because I'll provide you with facts that back up my position.

Some of it will be political and, quite frankly, I think the good ol' USA is more f*cked up that it has been in a long time. And the finger can be pointed directly toward the religious right - that's my personal opinion. I may also occasionally tackle religious subjects - there's a reasonably good chance I know more about the subject than you do.

I might talk about climate change and other environmental issues. I'll almost certainly discuss music, too (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame anyone?). And whatever else comes up. Not sure how regular posts will be, I'll write when the mood strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment